Every so often, I make a list of twenty things I wish for. That list brings me clarity. Clarity seems to attract the next missing piece.
In the interest of brevity and the fact that I have to be out the door in 35 minutes, I'm going to stick with 10 today.
10 Things I Wish For
- I wish to finish WIP #1 and start real WIP #2. (For the uninitiated, WIP = Work In Progress)
- I wish for more consistency and patience in my parenting.
- I wish for better organization of the time allotted to me each day.
- I wish for better commitment and time invested into the lives of those I love.
- I wish for a summer of fun with my family.
- I wish for permission, if only from myself.
- I wish for forgiveness, both in my ability to grant it to others and in others' to grant it to me.
- I wish for understanding.
- I wish for the courage to take the first, second, third, and fourth steps to achieve the things I hope for.
- I wish for success.