1. "When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly." --Edward Teller
3. "Responsibility is the price of greatness." --Winston Churchill
4. "This thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down." --Mary Pickford
5. "Do not forget that you are who you decided to be. Stay in control of your life." --Stephanie Cook
6. "The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down."
7. "If you judge me by my past, don't be surprised when you become part of it."